Friday, October 17, 2008

Update!

This weekend is supposed to be the peak of the fall colors, so be on the lookout for some colorful bump pictures this weekend! :)

Only 11 more days until we find out the gender!!! SO EXCITING! The baby has been moving in a peculiar way today. It feels as if s/he is swimming laps, or bouncing off the sides. Who knows! I can't wait until the ultra sound to see her/him in action.

Another craving: This morning I woke up wanting, tasting, and obsessing about a Philly Steak and cheese sandwich from Chartreouse Caboose in KC. I had to settle for Subway's version which was ALMOST as good.

Love you all! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

luv2quilt said...

I know what you mean about the colors. I ran a quick errand over my lunch break and was in awe of the changing colors on the trees.

Have fun this weekend. Looking forward to the pictures!

Unknown said...

I love you!
Love your Man