Sorry I have not updated the blog in quite some time. Things here have been abnormally crazy. I started a new job on September 15th, and getting back into the swing of things has been rough. The baby is just draining every ounce of strength that I have! I find myself getting tired after a few short hours of being awake. It would be perfect if I could take a 20 minute nap for every 4 hours I have to keep my eyes open!
Other than that, s/he has been growing right on schedule according to the doctor and my rapidly expanding waist line. We have just finished our 14th week ---- and FIRST TRIMESTER! Sometimes I think this is just going by way too quickly.
Our next appointment is on October 8th. We'll get to hear the heartbeat again, and I am so excited!!! Jon's aunt Janelle is going to mail us a little recorder from a scrapbooking company called Close to My Heart. That way, we can put it in her little baby book. How special is that!
Last weekend was our trip to Boston for Jay and Tracy's wedding. It was the first time I got to meet all of Jon's extended family. What a fantastic weekend filled with great people, great food, and great scenery. Our trip was short (Friday-Sunday), but it was so much fun. I'll post pictures soon!!! (I promise this time.. not like the Chicago post that still does not have any pictures up)
This weeknd, Jon and I are going to go to a church sale to find some baby items. A lady he works with gave him a flyer, and it looks HUGE. Hopefully we can find some great deals!
181 days until little whittemore is here!!
Love to All!!
Mary, Jon and Baby
Other than that, s/he has been growing right on schedule according to the doctor and my rapidly expanding waist line. We have just finished our 14th week ---- and FIRST TRIMESTER! Sometimes I think this is just going by way too quickly.
Our next appointment is on October 8th. We'll get to hear the heartbeat again, and I am so excited!!! Jon's aunt Janelle is going to mail us a little recorder from a scrapbooking company called Close to My Heart. That way, we can put it in her little baby book. How special is that!
Last weekend was our trip to Boston for Jay and Tracy's wedding. It was the first time I got to meet all of Jon's extended family. What a fantastic weekend filled with great people, great food, and great scenery. Our trip was short (Friday-Sunday), but it was so much fun. I'll post pictures soon!!! (I promise this time.. not like the Chicago post that still does not have any pictures up)
This weeknd, Jon and I are going to go to a church sale to find some baby items. A lady he works with gave him a flyer, and it looks HUGE. Hopefully we can find some great deals!
181 days until little whittemore is here!!
Love to All!!
Mary, Jon and Baby











1 comment:
greena
daragannon@hotmail.com | 207.45.84.239
That is so cool that you will record the bebe’s heart beat! Amazing! Did you end up finding anything at Church? Oh there is just to much to talk about….I AM JUST GOING TO CALL!!!! But love the blog…keep the updates coming!
From It’s been awhile…, 2008/10/08 at 2:27 AM
Post a Comment