Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby!!! 09.03.08

We have hit a milestone! I am no longer sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday was the first day I woke up feeling great, and continued to for the remainder of the day! We even went to Chicago and saw the sites. Jon, Maggie and I walked for a good 5 hours around the city, and had a blast! I will post pictures of the day soon.


1 comment:

dinslage said...

Linda Anderson
linda98349@yahoo.com | 75.216.167.68

This gramma is so excited about the new little person that is growing inside you. Babies are gifts from God and treasures to grandmothers always. I am so proud of Jon & Mary for making the choice for life and for standing together to support each other and be the parents this little one needs. You will be great parents because you love each other and you love the baby. Enjoy the adventure every step of the way! Love, Mom

From Baby!!!, 2008/09/07 at 3:03 AM
2008/09/07 Approve | Unapprove | Spam | Delete
Dara
dara@hotmail.com | 207.45.84.239

Hey I got your text. How was Chicago? Did you love Millennium Park? I think the face fountains are the best!

From Baby!!!, 2008/09/13 at 11:33 PM