Okay, I need to not take the poll that seriously... but a boy??? This little person has me seriously confused. I know dreams are not indicators of pink or blue, but I had the most vivid dream about a little boy about a week ago. He had on little denim overalls, crazy brown hair, HUGE eyes, and I just knew he was mine. And then last night I had dreams of braiding long brown hair and painting little toe nails. I just honestly DO NOT know. It will definitely be a surprise either way on the 29th. Please keep voting!! It'll be fun to see what the outcome is! I think you can vote more than once too, so if you are like me and have changing opinions - vote everyday! :)
Boy or Girl.. this little one is on the move. S/he goes like a mad woman for about a half hour after I eat, and then settles down. If I am a little bit late for lunch or a snack, she'll definitely let me know. Funny stuff!
Thank you all for posting comments. It just warms my heart when I see another comment pop up! :) D'Lynn, I cried when I read yours. I can already feel my heart getting bigger by the day. (and my feet, too)
Love you all!!!! 14 more days until the mystery is solved!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Mary,
Here's what I based my vote on. In our generation of the Seier family, here's how it's gone so far:
D'Lynn
1. Boy
2. Boy
3. Boy
4. Girl
Chris
1. Girl
2. Boy
3. Girl
4. Boy
Keith
1. Boy
2. Boy
3. Boy
Kelley
1. Boy
2. Girl
I don't know if that's any kind of indicator, but the next generation of Seiers seems pretty boy heavy!
I still think that you are going to have a girl ;)
Mary-
I am finally updated on your life!!! Congrats on everything! Sounds like many wonderful changes and lots of excitement. So glad to be able to keep up with you. Technology is great!!
love ya-Jasna
Post a Comment