Wednesday, October 22, 2008

18 week pictures!!



I promise you that my belly does not start at the very base of my chest. I just picked the wrong shirt to wear for this round of belly pictures. I had to stretch it from the top so it would cover my entire torso... So, here you have them.. 18 week belly pics. (my favorite part about this: I can still fit into my jeans -minus the top button)


Jon and the baby:







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, hello!!! You look like a hot pregnant chick - ow-ow!!

And, uh, you do not need to explain, it's obv by the shadow that your belly does not come from your chest! hahaha

I love it!!!!!!!!! I want more belly shots!!!!!!

luv2quilt said...

Love the pictures. Your radiate beautiful momma! I am glad to see Jon's happy face, too. I am going to go RIGHT NOW and put that top in the mail. I have to admit it just keep forgetting to do that. Love you - love the bump! GrandE

Anonymous said...

Lookin' Good! Don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy this time as much as you can.

You look so happy!
Love, Beth Medley

(I don't have a gmail account..sorry to post anonymously)

Alise said...

You are glowing! Pregnancy definitely suits you. I can't wait to hear what you are having :)

Unknown said...

You are Sooooo cute with a big 'ol prego belly. I miss you. Dan asked about you yesterday. He says hey. I was telling the story yesterday about you telling John about the gift we got for you and how he thought that you were gonna carry a full sized bed around as a purse. Too funny! Love the pics and the blog. Hope that we get to see you around the holidays.

Linda Anderson said...

Great pictures-you two look so happy. I am so looking forward to the news next week. Love you both.

luv2quilt said...

I just did the predicter thing on all three kids. It was right every time. How spooky is that!

:0)