Elaineelaine.seier@gmail.com | 70.167.226.194 You are beautiful!12 weeks = 84 days84 days = 2016 hours2016 hours = 120,960 minutes120,960 minutes = 7,257,600 secondsLittlewhittemore has been ‘on board’ for 7,257,600 seconds. Glad you are feeling better!Love GranEFrom 12 weeks!, 2008/09/12 at 6:56 PM 2008/09/12 Approve | Unapprove | Spam | Delete Daradara@hotmail.com | 207.45.84.239 Hehehehe! Ummmm I think you look skinny with a perfect baby bump! Ya know like the movie stars always look!From 12 weeks!, 2008/09/13 at 11:30 PM
I'm now about 10 weeks after this pic was taken. OMG! I was TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Elaine
elaine.seier@gmail.com | 70.167.226.194
You are beautiful!
12 weeks = 84 days
84 days = 2016 hours
2016 hours = 120,960 minutes
120,960 minutes = 7,257,600 seconds
Littlewhittemore has been ‘on board’ for 7,257,600 seconds. Glad you are feeling better!
Love GranE
From 12 weeks!, 2008/09/12 at 6:56 PM
2008/09/12 Approve | Unapprove | Spam | Delete
Dara
dara@hotmail.com | 207.45.84.239
Hehehehe! Ummmm I think you look skinny with a perfect baby bump! Ya know like the movie stars always look!
From 12 weeks!, 2008/09/13 at 11:30 PM
I'm now about 10 weeks after this pic was taken. OMG! I was TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment