You look beautiful. Enjoy each and every day of this miracle time in your life. P.S. - it is about the only time when you are a mother you can honestly say you know where your child is and what she is up too. :0)
Welcome to our blog! I've been recording our journey from the fifth week of pregnancy. We love new followers, so please take a minute and subscribe to this blog!
1 comment:
Beth Medley
dinslageb@yahoo.com | 24.31.230.20
So cute! You look beautiful!
Love you guys,
Beth
From belly shot, 2008/09/27 at 4:54 PM
2008/09/27
Elaine
elaine.seier@gmail.com | 70.167.226.194
You look beautiful. Enjoy each and every day of this miracle time in your life. P.S. - it is about the only time when you are a mother you can honestly say you know where your child is and what she is up too. :0)
From belly shot, 2008/09/29 at 7:05 PM
2008/09/29
littlewhittemore
babywhittemore@gmail.com | 76.236.135.55
Thanks! Somedays I feel beautiful, and other days I feel a little “blimp-ish.”
From belly shot, 2008/09/29 at 7:16 PM
2008/09/29
Adam
adam.dinslage@gmail.com | 66.172.239.66
Aww. I can’t wait to spoil it with candy.
From belly shot, 2008/10/01 at 3:48 PM
2008/10/01
greena
daragannon@hotmail.com | 207.45.84.239
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am all smiles! You are so freakin’ cute!!! Hehehehehe! You are pregnant!!! Seriously… so fun!!!
From belly shot, 2008/10/08 at 2:23 AM
Post a Comment