What a shock this has all been! On Thursday, July 17th, 2008, it was confirmed that Jon and I are expecting a little sidekick in March!
Since that happened, I have had a full range of emotions. I can feel my insides stretching and that is the weirdest feeling on the planet. There are no words to describe the little twinges and pulls other than absolutely breath-taking. It just amazes me how I am carrying a CHILD inside. Safe and protected from everything. I've already grown so much in love with this little creature; I can't imagine how it's going to be when she's here! I think my heart will just explode!
I have to say that I have the best partner EVER to go through this with. I can't imagine a more perfect man to share this experience. Jon is in one word: Amazing. AND! In approximately three days, we'll be in Milwaukee together. Time simply can not go fast enough...
We have our first appointment on Monday, August 11th at 1:15. I am so excited to see just how far along I am. My belly has already started to protrude a little bit, and I'm afraid I may be farther along in this process than originally expected. We'll soon see!!
Love,
Mary Alice
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment