Friday, October 10, 2008

Exciting News!!! 09.30.08

So last night started as a pretty normal night. Jon picked me up from work, we went out to dinner for all you can eat ribs, and then went home to watch tv and play Guitar Hero. We went for our normal night time walk with Maggie, but this time, we walked a LOOONG way. We took our normal route, and then decided to walk to the lake. It was there where Jon presented me with the most beautiful ring I could have ever imagined! I think my heart beat out of my chest.. it took me awhile to catch my breath. What a night!
I am truly blessed to have Jon in my life, and I can't wait to see what our future holds! (we at least have a little sneak peak at ONE aspect of our future.. :) )
I'm going to be a Whittemore!

1 comment:

dinslage said...

Beth
hestermanb@gmail.com | 67.152.6.129

The future Mrs. Whittemore!!!! (And I’m going to have a BFF-in-law, too!) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Exciting News!!, 2008/09/30 at 7:21 PM
2008/09/30 Approve | Unapprove | Spam | Delete
D’Lynn
dlynnbuck@gmail.com | 68.229.163.203

Congratulations, Mary and Jon! You have a great life a head of you! Mary Alice Whittemore has a nice ring to it! Let’s see a picture of the ring!

From Exciting News!!, 2008/10/01 at 1:15 AM
2008/10/01 Approve | Unapprove | Spam | Delete
Elaine
elaine.seier@gmail.com | 70.167.226.194

Good Morning!

I am glad little Lucy is giving you a break with the morning sickness a bit. I can’t wait until I have the opportunity to pat the bump that is my first grandchild. Take care and enjoy each and every day.

Love GranE

From Exciting News!!, 2008/10/02 at 1:13 PM
2008/10/02 Approve | Unapprove | Spam | Delete
greena
daragannon@hotmail.com | 207.45.84.239

OK ya …. I am going to need to see the ring!!! I am jumping up and down and cheering for LOVE! But really chica… ring me!!!!

From Exciting News!!, 2008/10/08 at 2:22 AM