Somedays I wonder if I will ever shrink down to the size I was before getting pregnant... or even close! I feel GIGANTICLY swollen today.. my hands, feet, belly, face, EVERYWHERE seems HUGE! I have included a picture of what I looked like a few short months ago at Dara's wedding (July 17th to be exact):
I have what appear to be shoulder bones....
And then on September 19th at Tracy's wedding:
What a HUGE difference 8 short weeks make!
Maybe I'm carrying triplets!












6 comments:
I think in addition to the time that past between pictures - so did your choice of dresses. While it was quasi-shocking in the beginning to see snug dresses/tops on pregnant women - I have to admit that I like it better and better. That little baby is sitting up her home in your 'big belly'. You are way to hard on yourself about your size. So Lucy wants a condo with a walkout patio on the roof deck and three car garage off the veranda complete with landscaping on the 1/4 acre lot. She takes after her mother - my little material girl :)
I love you blogs - please keep writing. Your creativity is smile-producing. Encourage Jon to post also so we know what he is experiencing through out the process.
Love you - Mom
Mary,
Much of you will shrink back down to size. Here are the things that won't:
1. Your feet - (I started as a size 7.5, now I'm a 8.5)
2. Your heart (figurative not literal)
3. Your tear glands
4. Your pride
5. Your momma-bear instints
6. Your ability to multi-task
Motherhood is an adventure of the mind and heart - enjoy the ride!!!
Mary,
Much of you will shrink back down to size. Here are the things that won't:
1. Your feet - (I started as a size 7.5, now I'm a 8.5)
2. Your heart (figurative not literal)
3. Your tear glands
4. Your pride
5. Your momma-bear instints
6. Your ability to multi-task
Motherhood is an adventure of the mind and heart - enjoy the ride!!!
hi mary! i didn't even know you were engaged or had a blog or a little one on the way! congrads! i added you to my blog! http://www.andiburnum.blogspot.com
andi (who lived with beth in the dorms)
Mary & Jon,
Congrats, I couldn't be happier for you. You still looking stunning, Can't wait to see the baby. You know how i do love the water, so i may pay you a visit next year :) Take care. Lots of love and talk to you soon. BTW this blog is awesome. :)
I luuuuurve this picture :D
Post a Comment