For as long as I can remember, this Christmas calendar slowly counted down to the big day. When Beth, Adam, and I were little, we used to fight over who got to move the mouse one day closer to Santa coming. As you can see in the picture above, the mouse is ALMOST all the way there! I can't believe Christmas is this week!!!!!This treasured piece of our childhoods has been on a three year rotation since we left home. Beth, who gets it next? Adam? I believe this is my last year to have it.. :(
I can't wait to start holiday traditions for our children. Next year will be so special! Lu will be almost 9 months old - maybe a smidge to small to really understand. I'm sure the tree will not be safe though!











2 comments:
My favorite holiday tradition was the the surprise of the arrival of Santa. I will admit as the kids got older that became harder and harder to pull off.
The best part was when the 'rumor' started that there is no Santa and I had to explain about now you become the magic of Christmas.
Happy Holidays! Love Mom
You have the calendar for one more year I think. It goes to Adam next...but...
Love, Beth
Post a Comment