Wednesday, December 10, 2008

snow, snow, snow

SICK! I hate the snow. I really do. Yesterday confirmed it. We had another snow storm that lastest all day and left us with another 7ish inches. Under the snow, there was a layer of gross, icky, slush that turned to ice overnight. This morning as I was waiting for the car to warm up, I told Lu repeatedly to NEVER move to a cold climate! Let's see if she listens. :)

The sun is out today, so that makes it a little better. It's still cold as heck, but at least it's not snowing. Maybe I'm just really ansty for this winter to be over. Afterall, as soon as it starts to get warm Lu will finally be here!

We've just started to actually SEE her movements. What a trip! Last night I fell asleep on the couch just watching her squirm under my skin. She would stop everytime I pressed on her, so I just sat back and enjoyed the show. She's a wiggler!!

Linda, thanks for the comment! I want to kiss her little nose too!!!!!! It's so cute in the ultrasound picture! March 26th can not come soon enough!

Hugs,
Mary and Lu

No comments: