Sunday, December 7, 2008

25 Week Picture

Hello All!
I can't believe we are 25 weeks into this process... only 15 or so more to go!!!!!!! Tonight we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Seattle Seahawks game. On one of my three trips to the restroom, a lady kindly told me that I looked "tiny for being 25 weeks." Personally, I think she was just trying to be nice and come up with conversation while we waited in line, but it was still a nice gesture. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking great. Your hair is getting so long! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love, Beth

Anonymous said...

You look beauuuuutiful! I wish I could see you and hug your belly! hehe! <3

luv2quilt said...

You look lovely for 25 weeks. The next 15 weeks will surely go by fast. I am looking forward to see you in a few weeks, too. You look good in that color. Love you - mom

D'Lynn said...

Mary,
You look beautiful and happy. Love suits you well!

dinslage said...

Thanks, Ladies! :)

Anonymous said...

Mary, you look fantastic! D'Lynn is right...love suits you.