Monday, December 1, 2008

It was a great weekend!

A big thank you to my mom for driving all the way to Milwaukee after work on Wednesday to spend the holiday with us! We put together one puzzle and got pretty far on the second. I wish we would have had more time! We also got some much needed time together after not seeing each other since August. It was sad to watch her pull away on Sunday...

We got HAMMERED with snow with snow last night. Jon and I watched transformers blow last night around our neighborhood. We woke up to about 5 inches of heavy, wet snow. Jon was a dear and scooped and salted the walkways while I got ready. UGH.. I am sooooo not ready for winter!

Stay warm everyone!!
Love,
Mary and Lu

1 comment:

luv2quilt said...

It was a great holiday! Mary and Jon have the most-welcoming home. While the driving was a bummer - it was well-worth the trip. It was hard to leave on Sunday --- but nice to know we would see each other soon again.
Love - Mom