Tuesday, December 9, 2008

lu's schedule

I read in one of my pregnancy books that by now, the baby is waking and sleeping as they would after birth. This is a little concerning. So far, Lu has a very weird schedule.

She's usually awake and very active around 11pm, quiets down around 1am, and then is up again at 5am. Then! I won't hear from her at all until around noon! She definitely needs to switch these patterns or we're going to be in for some long nights. She has 15 weeks to figure this out.

Jon made some cookies last night. As I was standing over the oven inhaling the good fumes, Lu was pushing her butt or back or something straight out in front. It felt like she was trying to escape out of my belly button! She must love macadamia nut cookies already. :) They were really good!!

1 comment:

Linda Anderson said...

Well, I finally got to catch up on the blog after this past month of traveling and busy work schedule. I am glad you both are enjoying this adventure, and it does all sound very normal. Lucy's picture is on the board above my desk and every day look at that little nose and look forward to kissing it! Love you all. Mom (Linda) P.S. Mary, you are an adorable pregnant woman - thanks for keeping me posted along the way with blog and pictures. How's the snow?