Saturday, November 22, 2008

Movie Star???

I talked to my sister Beth tonight, and she informed me that the main character in 50 First Dates is named Lucy Whitmore. Now, I know it's not exactly the same, but it's VERY close. Lucy Whitmore/Whittemore... come on! We're only 2 letters off.... Is that too weird? or do you think anyone would even notice/care?

Thoughts and opinions are appreciated...

4 comments:

Alise said...

I wouldn't be concerned by it. I didn't know that was her last name, I just knew that the character's name was Lucy.

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone would care. I have watched that movie several times and that didn't occur to me.
Laura

D'Lynn said...

Would have never thought of it and I've seen the movie at least two times. Now, if you were naming her Scarlett O'Hara or Dorothy Gale or Wendy Darling you might have a problem. ;)

Anonymous said...

No way! By the time she is in grade school no one will even remember that movie. :) haha