Tonight Jon and I invited our next door neighbors Jake and Sierra to a free concert! We saw the Zac Brown Band... and they were phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zac Brown and the fiddle player were our favorites, but everyone was freakin' amazing!
When the songs ended, Lu would still be "dancing." It was so fun to feel her react to the music. HOPEFULLY she won't be like her mother and stop taking piano lessons! Music is so important!
I've added one of my favorite songs they played tonight. I hope you all enjoy it!
Love,
Jon-Mary-Lucy











2 comments:
Music is important! Glad Lucy likes to dance. Thanks for sharing information about this band.
Love, Aunt 'Beth'
PS: I voted for Beth as a middle name....
To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and undoubtedly inhabited.
~ Anne Buchanan & Debra Klingsporn
I read this quote and immediately thought of you, Mary. Hope your little 'renter' continues to love music. Especially the drums!!!
Love GrandE
Post a Comment