This might be the most negative post on the blog. I have to say it though. I am SO uncomfortable today. I just can not find a comfortable position to sit in! It feels like Lu is bouncing off my bladder and hitting my lungs. (that might sound impossible, and it probably is.. but that is how it feels.) Anyway.. I've tried walking around to see if she'd settle into a different area, or if she'd just go to sleep for awhile.. but she's on the go. I'm sure she's probably bored as heck in there, but I just want a small half hour break. Just some nice quiet time with maybe a small little kick here and there. AHHHH!!!!! I know it's going to get even more crazy as time goes on.. and even crazier yet when she's here. I shouldn't even complain because I am grateful that she's so active and healthy. It's just so hard to concentrate on ANYthing when she's literally pretending to be a gold medal gymnast.
For all of you moms out there - What heartburn remedy seemed to work the best? I've tried Tums. I'm very hesitant to take any other medication besides Tums. Did any natural remedies work for you?? Somedays it feels like Lu has set her house on FIRE!
All in all, I am enjoying this time. I'm very blessed to be at such a wonderful place in my life with a wonderful man. I just wish my wonderful child would take a little nap!
Be sure to vote on the middle name!! I'm keeping the poll open until New Year's Eve!!
Hopefully I'll get a new "bump pic" up soon. She's obviously getting bigger!!!!!
Love you all!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Mary,
Sorry it's so bad. Poor girl. I wish I could say, "I know how you feel..." Oh, wait!! I do!!!! ;)
Tums. Tums. Tums. Tums. Tums.
2 Tums. 3 Tums. 4 Tums. 5 Tums.
I can't vote on a middle name until I know...Is it Lucy _______ or Lucille________________?
hey...i don't know if you're still having problems with the heartburn, but mine was so bad when i was pregnant with jack i had to take zantac...it was the only way i could eat anything and not practically puke! ask your doc about it if it's really bad...but you know what they say...lots of heartburn, lots of hair!! it's proven that some hormone that causes heartburn causes hair growth...jack's living proof of that! hope you're feeling better! libby
Post a Comment