Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Mom Group Event

So, after perusing the Internet last night for different pregnancy message boards, I stumbled across cafemom.com, and signed up. I really like my WhatToExpect.com message boards, but I was bored and just looking for a change. Anyway! It turns out that the cafemom Milwaukee women are meeting for a luncheon today at noon! So.... I'm going! This will be my first "Mom" event, and I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure it will be okay.

I guess the next step is a mini van??? eeek! I am not quite ready for that step! :)

2 comments:

luv2quilt said...

Sorry it was a disappointment :0( keep looking though, I am sure you will find a group that 'just fits'. Its like shoe shopping, very seldom do you like the first pair you try on. Hope you have a peaceful weekend. I am so looking forward to the holidays with you and Jon. Tell Maggie I'll bring her bone that she forgot at my house. Love you all.

Alise said...

You will do great! WTE has it's moments, but March is drama filled. You can always pop onto the general pregnancy board or check out April 09 too!

I am a part of a local mom's group on yahoo and I LOVE IT! I have made some really great friends on there.