Jon just sent a picture text with the freshly painted walls!!!! It's VERY pink! I can't wait to get home so I can take a look at it. The furniture is also going back in there tonight! I am so excited!!
D'Lynn.. the first name is just going to be Lucy, not Lucille.. so vote accordingly.. ;) We've actually just been calling her Lu for a long time now. The name Lucy just seems SO long now!
Thanks for the heartburn remedy recommendations!! I have been eating Tums like crazy, and that seems to help. I'm hoping you're right, Libby! I hope she has TONS of hair!! It's great to see your name in the comments!
Be looking for an updated belly pic tonight. It was taken last night, but I did not get around to posting it. She's definitely growing like crazy!
Love you all!
Mary and Lu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment