Lucy and I traveled down to Nebraska to spend some quality time with family this past weekend. Jon was working in Florida during New Year's, and Goose and I didn't want to spend it alone. It worked out wonderfully. My mom and brother came up on Tuesday to celebrate Christmas, and then on Thursday Lucy and I drove back down to their house with them. We were able to spend all of New Year's Day with my side of the family at my cousin's house. Every family gathering there is always so fun. There is always a card game going, a table of treats fully stocked, and football on the tv for the guys. I was having so much fun, I didn't even think to bring out the camera. (bad blogger!) I did get a couple cute shots of Lucy playing with her second cousins, Anna and Elizabeth.

It was such a fun weekend. A big THANK YOU to my mom and brother for making it possible! Love you!
1 comment:
You are welcome but it was selfishly done for me as I cherish every day that I can spend with my kids/grandkid. The only thing that would have made it better would have been Jon being with us, too. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment