Thursday, January 28, 2010

i'm back!

My USB thingy and memory card have been lost ALL week, so I have not been able to take pictures or upload anything! What a long week! A big thanks to my mom for sending the tools to get this job done! :) 

Jon has been gone all week. Lucy and I have been busy being crafty! We made valentine votive candles, and finger painted valentines to send to our loves near and far. I've also been sewing a lot this week. 

It seems like Lucy grew a lot in the last couple weeks. Her top teeth are coming down and it's changing her whole face! She looks like such a big girl! I was being a mama-razzi during lunch and snapped quite a few pictures. Her hands look so big in this one! They are like toddler hands!!! 

1 comment:

luv2quilt said...

Looks like she is saying 'time for a manicure - my nails need attention'

Cutie!