Lucy has her first real cold. She is such a snotty, booger-y mess! It started last week and I think we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that tomorrow when we wake up everyone will be healthy at our house. The Hello Kitty cool mist humidifier has been Lucy's bff the past couple days...


She hates to have her nose wiped, and throws a huge fit whenever we do. (tears, screaming, kicking.. the whole bit) Apparently she has no problem playing with them though... little stinker!
1 comment:
Cade does the same thing! And he knows he'll get in trouble if I catch him, so if I look over at him when he's pulling one out he pretend-wipes his nose all serious-like to try to make it look like he actually needed a tissue. LOL
LOVE the hello kitty humidifier. I hope I am half the cool mom you are someday. She is one lucky little girl! ;)
Post a Comment