Friday, January 29, 2010

our morning...

We had a busy morning today! Lucy was up and at 'em at 5:25am ready to start her day. She made some breakfast in her kitchen. I politely "ate" what she made and then made both of us a nice breakfast in MY kitchen... 
Since our wake up time was so early and she refused to take a nap, story time at the library was definitely in question. This was the sour little expression on her face most of the morning. I was trying to get a picture of her outfit (Gymboree mega sale..$5!!!), but she just wasn't cooperating. This was the best shot I got. Notice the big girl shoes? They have sparkles!!!
A mini melt down and a couple of tears later, we were ready to get in the car to go the library! We rode with our friends Sarah and Coil! Lucy was telling Coil all about her morning on the way there. It's so cute to hear them babble.
There are no pictures of the actual story time because my camera was on the wrong setting and I was chasing around a 10 month old. That combination does not lead to great documentation. 
After the library, we took the kids to Culver's for lunch. Both of them were well behaved, so we got ice cream afterwards! Lucy had a couple little tastes of it, and she loved it! We're looking forward to next week's story time! Hopefully I'll get some pictures then!



No comments: