Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lost...

Dear Pink Sunhat,

Please come out of hiding. I remember seeing you in our bedroom sometime last week. You are nowhere to be found now, and it's frustrating the daylights out of me. Lucy REALLY wants to go swimming tomorrow.

Love,
The Mom

Today Lucy and I were supposed to go to the pool with our new friends Liz and her daughter Sophie. Liz was going to call me when Sophie woke up from her nap, so I had some time to get everything ready for our excursion. We both had our swimsuits on, sunscreen applied, and bags packed. I went to grab the hat, and I could not find it ANYwhere! I tore the whole house apart, and nothing. It's like it just grew legs and walked out of our house! While I am searching the house for this stupid hat, Lucy fell asleep. Liz called, Sophie was awake, and now I had a sleeping child, so we decided to just scrap it. Hopefully I will have fresh eyes tomorrow and the hat will turn up.

Here's a picture of Lucy all dressed up and nowhere to go.. :(

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Too cute!! I hope you find her hat!! :)

Hat Hat where ever you are please come out so Lucy can play!!