Saturday, February 28, 2009

okay...seriously...anytime now would be fine...

My ticker says I'm officially 25 days away from my due date of March 26th. After finding out that I'm consistently measuring two weeks ahead of my due date, I'm hoping and praying that little Lu will decide to come two weeks sooner than March 26th! It's getting un-com-fort-able.

The past week was spent laying in bed with a horrible infection in every orifice of my face/head/neck. After feeling like the worst mom in the world, I broke down and took the antibiotic prescribed by the urgent care doctor. Three jumbo boxes of Kleenexes and a Z-pack later....I feel somewhat human again!

My OB said it was important for me to get better soon, because the baby could really come at any time. We found out that I'm a good centimeter dilated! I know women can walk around for weeks being one centimeter, but Dr. D said she wouldn't be surprised if this baby came sooner rather than later. I'm desperately hoping for an early March baby!!!

5 comments:

melanie said...

Good luck, Mary! I hope for your sake she comes sooner, too because I know you are dying to meet her. And I can't wait to see pictures!

andi said...

i'm so excited for you mary! i hope she comes soon!

luv2quilt said...

We understand the uncomfortable part. It is mother's nature way of making sure we are ready for the labor and delivery part of the process. Lucy will come when she is ready and I expect it will be a grand entrance to say the least. Its like waiting for Christmas, your birthday and all the best surprises you can think of all wrapped up in one. Love you - take care.

Leanna said...

I'm praying that she comes early for you..I'm sorry you have been so sick..I hope you are feeling better!! I can't wait to see pictures!!! : )
Try and stay comfortable..keep me posted!

Leanna said...

P.S. Really cute background by the way!! You always have such a cute blog!! : )