It is wonderful how well your pregnancy has gone for you. You and Jon must be very excited to have come this far and have just a little farther to go before your little girl is there with you as a separate human being. Let the countdown of days begin!
Welcome to our blog! I've been recording our journey from the fifth week of pregnancy. We love new followers, so please take a minute and subscribe to this blog!
3 comments:
I love you!!!!!
From the best hubs ever!!!
It is wonderful how well your pregnancy has gone for you. You and Jon must be very excited to have come this far and have just a little farther to go before your little girl is there with you as a separate human being. Let the countdown of days begin!
You look beautiful. I think pregnancy suits you, and p.s. your bum looks great!!
Post a Comment