Yesterday, we found out that the house we are renting is in the foreclosure process...and has been since JULY! EEEK! We needed to find a new place ASAP. We have been looking at different rentals in the area for the past month or so, but have not had any luck. It just so happened that our neighbor is moving out in the next week(ish) and is renting his place! We looked at it tonight, signed the lease, and will be moving our stuff over slowly. We are going to be completely out of this house by March 13. Yes..we will be moving less than 2 weeks before Lucy's due. I can definitely think of more convenient times to move, but it needs to be done.
Wish us luck over the next few weeks! We'll be busy packing and unpacking!
Tomorrow we have another appointment. I am secretly hoping that Dr. D will tell me she was extremely wrong on my due date, and we are actually due sooner than we think! I'm getting pretty uncomfortable....and just can't wait to meet our daughter!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
This is incredibly cute! Love the music and the new layout. You do a very nice job. Love reading the blog.
Holly molly! That is crazy!! Are you excited or just freakin tired!?!
Excited and SUPER FREAKIN' TIRED! I will just be doing some of the packing and light cleaning. I'm not going to over do it, but I still want to help out. It's literally right across the street from our house, so we won't need a moving truck.... we just need really strong friends! :)
Good luck!! I hate moving! We will be doing that too in a couple of months. At least your moving right down the road right?!
Your getting closer!!
♥
you always have the prettiest blogs. it must take a long time to put all of it together!
I love love love your blog. And I love you. And I can't wait to see you, Jon, Mag and the BABY!! xo
Post a Comment