Thursday, February 5, 2009

extrememly sensitive... oh the hormones...

I have not been myself the past week or so! I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat (and most of the time do!) I can usually let a lot of things slide, but lately every last thing has been the BIGGEST deal EVER! We had our 34 week appointment last night, and I talked to Dr. D about it. She guarantees me that this is a normal part of it, and I just need to relax and enjoy the last 6 weeks of this.


I found this on one of my message boards this morning, and thought it was kind of cute. It is mostly all true, except for the "wanting to kill you" part. :)

On a MUCH HAPPIER note: My family threw me the most amazingly beautiful shower I could have ever asked for!! I can't believe the amount of stuff we carted back to the house! :) All of it is put together, and waiting for Lucy's arrival! :) I'll post pictures as soon!!!!

2 comments:

luv2quilt said...

I love the fact that icecream is the common denominator between the two circles.

Pay attention to your Doctor's advice. Enjoy the moments and don't feel you have to climb mountains to prove you are strong. Strength is not always measured by endurance. Strength can be found in the gentlest of breezes or the softest drip of water as long as it stays steady. Savor the moments ahead because the best is yet to come and you want to be ready for the arrival of your precious little daughter!

Love you

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT GRAPHIC! HAHAHAHAHA