After almost three full days of feeling less than great, Jon and I decided to get out of the house today! We went to the mall on a mission - one slushee from the theater and one kimono style top for Lu. We were only successful with the slushee.
We came home for about an hour to rest and regroup before we headed to the hockey game. This is the second Milwaukee Admirals game we have been to. It was a blast! Even though we lost, it was still a fun time. The highlight of the game was when the mascot decided to give a free pizza to someone in our section. All the kids were going crazy waving their little arms and shouting. I waddled out into the aisle, and he came right up and delivered a fresh hot pizza into my waiting hands. I got a big hug and Lu got a little pat from him before I went back to my seat to share my loot. Jon said Lu and I were on the big screen!! I wish we would have brought the camera!!!
Love you all! Have a great week!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
That is so awesome!!! You look great!! : )
Post a Comment