Tuesday, December 8, 2009

snow day

This morning Jon and I took Lucy to the TrueValue to get a snow shovel. We are expected to get more than a foot in the next day or so, so we had to get some supplies. I've never been to a three story hardware store until today. It was so cool! The entire top level of the store was a Christmas wonderland. They probably had an ornament for every occasion, person, animal, etc. I stumbled upon this one for Lucy. It seemed to fit her mood the past couple days:
The Drama Queen snowman is displayed next to her hand/foot reindeer! I have them both marked on the back with a "Christmas 09" so we don't forget. 
We already have a couple inches on the ground, so Jon shoveled. I put on Lucy's new-to-her snowsuit (Thanks, Chris!) and headed out too. I hope it warms up just a little so she can actually play in it. 

1 comment:

luv2quilt said...

That is a very pensive expression on little Lucy's face. The cold and snow is a change for her when compared to other outdoor times. Oh, the seasons!