Monday, December 14, 2009

can i really say this???

Well it only took 8.5 months for Goose to figure out how to sleep through the NIGHT!!!! The past three nights have been a dream! Having her sleep for 7-9.5 hours before waking up is a dream. I don't know what changed with her, but I'm glad that we have had three GREAT nights in a row. Now if only I could go to sleep when she does! I've been enjoying quiet nights to myself, working on crafty Christmas presents and odds and ends. 

Because no post is complete without a picture... here's one from the other day. The hallway closet door was open and she found the bag of toliet paper. Cute, cute... 


2 comments:

luv2quilt said...

Lucy is thinking that now that sleeping is mastered the next adventure is toilet training. She is just reviewing the 'paperwork' involved.

Sleep tight little one. You will appreciate it as much as your parents. Sweet dreams!

Beth Hesterman said...

I love your mom's comments almost as much as your posts. lol "paperwork"...

I cannot tell you how glad I am for you to get a few nights of peace! Lucy gives 'silent night' a whole new meaning! hahaha I really hope it holds and she can make a habit out of sleeping for long stretches of time and you can end your year-long new mommy hangover. xoxo