Tonight we read the second book in the box. Last night's bedtime came before any books were read...so we had to skip a night. Tonight's book was really cute. It was about how snowmen celebrate Christmas together when everyone is sleeping snug in their beds. Lucy enjoyed it and even pointed to a few snowmen. Very fun! Can't wait til tomorrow's book! It's about a Christmas angel.... stay tuned.Jon was very nice today and watched our neighbor's son while we went to the library without the kids. Coil (14 months) and Lucy were supposedly well behaved while we were away. I got a new book for Lucy and a couple sewing books. I am going to make Lucy some fun things for her room.
22 days until Christmas!!
**I didn't realize that she still had some food on her face from dinner until I uploaded the pictures and she was in bed. sorry.....**











No comments:
Post a Comment