Our neighbors Tim and Sarah have a little boy named Coil. He is about 15 months. They spend quite a bit of time together because Sarah and I have become pretty good friends since we moved in. She is a stay at home mom as well, and keeps me company when Jon is away for his trips.
Last Thursday, Sarah dropped off Coil at our house to play with Lucy while we ran to the library. Jon was in charge of two kids under two and did a great job. (I guess it's time we have another...;) While they were playing, Lucy picked up on one of Coil's funny faces. She thinks it is positively hilarious to scrunch up her little nose and breathe really fast. HA! She sounds like a little piggie or something! I've been trying to get a picture of this for the past week.. and finally had success today. Check out those two pearly whites!











1 comment:
That is one happy baby! Those top two teeth look like they are ready to pop through!
Post a Comment