Yesterday Lucy was all about this hat. I tried to fit it over that big melon of hers, but it didn't quite work. Here's a comparison shot of Lucy's first day here and present. She's so big! I miss being able to swaddle her up tightly and that sweet little newborn smell... ahh, memories.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
so big!
Yesterday Lucy was all about this hat. I tried to fit it over that big melon of hers, but it didn't quite work. Here's a comparison shot of Lucy's first day here and present. She's so big! I miss being able to swaddle her up tightly and that sweet little newborn smell... ahh, memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
That is too, too funny! The expressionon her face says it all. Glad you like to take these pictures and share them with us. These snapshots into Lucy's world never fail to make me so happy. Keep snapping and posting and, of course, blogging so that we can share Lucy's world even though the miles separate us.
Post a Comment