Our car was in the shop today so we decided to take a Goose on a nature hike through the woods behind our house. We walked for a LONG time! I've taken her for walks in the Moby wrap before, but I'd only had her on the front. Today we got a wild hair and decided to strap her to my back. She tried to get out at first, but after she realized we were going on a walk, she calmed down. About half way through our excursion, she fell asleep and I started to really feel the burn. For some reason this child can gain what feels like an extra fifty pounds. She immediately gets so heavy when she falls into a deep sleep. I was struggling towards the end! Even though most of the leaves have already fallen it was still gorgeous outside. We're hoping to go again tomorrow!












1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment