Because she likes to explore, I have cleaned out the bottom of the television stand and made that her toy area. In the morning she crawls over to the cabinet and takes out all of her toys for the day. When the toys are out, she tries to find the dog's gross, drooled on, nasty toys. I'm not quite sure why she would prefer to play with Maggie's toys rather than her clean brightly colored toys.... hmmm
Here is a picture of Lucy's hang out. I've added some soft cozy blankets to her club house to make it more comfortable for her. After taking all of her toys out this morning, she must have been in need of a quick rest. :)












4 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. Love the club house!
I love the blanket she has her head on! -AB
How can she be that LONG already?!
I thought the very same thing when I saw her picture. She is going to be a tall child.
Post a Comment