Lucy woke up in a good mood this morning!!
As some of you already know, Lucy has been having some screaming issues. At first, we thought it was Reflux. She was given an Rx for Zantac, but after almost 10 days of the medication, she does not seem to be getting any less grumpy. Our pediatrician told me that if the medicine didn't work, it was probably colic.
She was in a great mood this morning, and went down for a nap a little while ago.. so I'm hoping she wakes up happy!!
She's just so sweet.. It breaks my heart to hear her cry like that.











3 comments:
If you watch this one and then go to the first one you can see just how much she has grown. You are right - she does look rested! I hope you are rested, too. 5 hours must have been a slice of heaven for the sleep-deprived mom! Keep the video messages coming - they really do make a difference - although I am sure Bob notices my productivity drops because all I do is watch them over and over again.
She is so cute! My Lucy loves to watch videos of your Lucy so keep them coming!!!
So cute! I love these videos Mar!
-Aunt Beth
Post a Comment