We had Lu's 2 month check up today! She did really well for the first part of her appointment. She weighs 11 lbs 13oz now and grew 2 3/4 inches since birth! She's growing so fast!!!
She got the first round of shots today too. She only cried for a quick second after they poked her, and I scooped her up before she could cry any more. Poor thing! She's been sleeping for the past 5 hours with the help of a little infant tylenol. Thankfully we have an awesome nurse who was extremely fast! We love Karen! :)
It seems like she is learning something new everyday. It's amazing to watch her grow and develop into her own self. What a treasure she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
I'm glad she did so well!! She is so beautiful! I would hate to see her cry!
Your new page header is sooo cute!! She is so precious!!
♥
Morning,
Hope you days/nights are going fine after the first round of shots. You three are on my mind. I know this time together as a family is very important and special to you all. Have fun, rest well, and hug the baby for me.
Love you all, Granny
Post a Comment