Thursday, May 21, 2009

a sweet treat..

This afternoon we dropped Jon off at the airport for yet another trip through the weekend. Lucy scream cried all the way home and I have to admit, I wanted to, too. :( I'm looking forward to Monday afternoon when he gets home. He will be in Milwaukee for 3 whole days!!!!!!! Wooooo Hoooo!!!

After we got home this afternoon, we layed in bed for a quick feeding. She fell asleep right after, and I closed my eyes for what I thought was 20 minutes. Four hours later, I wake up and it's completely dark outside! Lucy was still snoozing at that point, so I let her finish her nap and I got some housework done. I couldn't believe we slept that long! What a nice surprise! I thought I would pay for it tonight, but she ate and went right back to bed. :)

Another sweet treat is my mom coming up this weekend!!!!! I'm very excited to see her tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait! There will be lots of pictures, I promise!

Love and Hugs to all!!!
Mary and LuBee

1 comment:

Leanna said...

I'm glad you got a much needed nap in!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Hope all is well!

PS. I love the nicname!! That is so cute!! :)