I have been trying most of the day to catch Lu in action. Everytime I feel her start her usual antics, I stop what I'm doing, grab the camera, and sit down. At that very moment, she stops what she's doing and settles in for a long snooze. So frustrating!!!!
This afternoon we were laying on the bed surfing the web for diets while breastfeeding, and she kicked so hard that the arm I had resting on my belly skipped across the keyboard! I wish I could get her on video so I could share it with you. Unfortunately, she appears to be camera shy or just incredibly difficult already... ;)
Still no word back from my doctor on the Glucose Test!! I know the holiday and weekend were thrown into the mix, but I am guessing that if my numbers were really high, SOMEONE would have let me know by now. If it comes back negative, I will be extremely happy.
Mag, Lu and I are anxiously awaiting Jon's arrival tonight. He's been gone all weekend. I get to sneak one hour of quality time in with him tonight before I have to go to bed for work tomorrow. It seems like our weekends never quite match up.
I promise to post a new belly pick again soon! We're 29 weeks!
Love you all! Miss you guys!
Mary and Lucy
PS.. Just as I'm wrapping up this post, she's shoving her bum (or head) out of my side. She has such force!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment