Friday, January 9, 2009

test results...

I called my doctor for the test results. I just couldn't wait any longer. Thankfully, I got a voicemail today stating that my Glucose Tolerance Test came back on the low side of normal (good!) so I do not have to do the three hour test! The nurse did say that my other blood test showed that I might be anemic. She said my numbers were borderline, and it's just something to watch. I'll talk to her about it at my next appointment.

I am so thankful that this pregnancy has really not been complicated. The aches/pains/discomfort are all things I can handle. I'm just glad there are no major roadblocks and everything points to a very healthy baby girl!

2 comments:

Leanna said...

That is awesome!! I'm so happy for you! Eat more iron...I heard that will help with being anemic.
I can't wait to see pictures of her!

luv2quilt said...

Great news! Have some liver and onions.

Mom