Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lucy Update

Lucy and I just got back from a week with my mom! We had a very fun time in Council Bluffs and Elgin, NE. We traveled to Elgin for a craft fair that my aunt organizes every year. It was a lot of fun seeing lots of cousins, aunts, and friends of my grandparents. Lucy was great the whole time (except for nights, but that's not unusual). She had a blast playing with everyone.

Leaving always makes me so sad. I miss my mom and family so much. There are so many things that Lucy does that I want to share with them. For now, we'll just skype, skype, skype. :)

Lucy is getting bigger and more confident in her moving abilities. She is a rolling machine! No crawling yet.. just scooting. It won't be long before she's taking off across the floor....

No comments: