With the teeth, blue eyes and hairclip she looks so much older than her tender 7 months. Lucy, please, Grandma wants to savor each and every moment. Please don't change over night like this without advanced warning. Have your mom show you how to email me with a warning message. "Getting cuter, getting smarter, getting ready to take over the world" Love, Lucy. Then my heart won't burst when I see pictures like this on your mom's blog. Hugs and Kisses from your Grandma Seier.
Welcome to our blog! I've been recording our journey from the fifth week of pregnancy. We love new followers, so please take a minute and subscribe to this blog!
3 comments:
With the teeth, blue eyes and hairclip she looks so much older than her tender 7 months. Lucy, please, Grandma wants to savor each and every moment. Please don't change over night like this without advanced warning. Have your mom show you how to email me with a warning message. "Getting cuter, getting smarter, getting ready to take over the world" Love, Lucy. Then my heart won't burst when I see pictures like this on your mom's blog. Hugs and Kisses from your Grandma Seier.
She looks very cute Mary! I love this picture. -AB
She is a doll!
Post a Comment