She looks mesmerized by her daddy. How someone that little can wrap a full grown man around her little finger so easily :0)
Hope you always 'see things eye to eye' and when you come up 'nose to nose' on something you can draw on the deep devotion witnessed in this picture. [Yes, I am flash forwarding to the teenage dramas.]
Welcome to our blog! I've been recording our journey from the fifth week of pregnancy. We love new followers, so please take a minute and subscribe to this blog!
1 comment:
She looks mesmerized by her daddy. How someone that little can wrap a full grown man around her little finger so easily :0)
Hope you always 'see things eye to eye' and when you come up 'nose to nose' on something you can draw on the deep devotion witnessed in this picture. [Yes, I am flash forwarding to the teenage dramas.]
Post a Comment