Jon is taking a sea-plane class in Manitowoc this week. Lucy and I traveled with him to get out of Milwaukee for a couple days. What a nice break!!! We have been relaxing by the pool, and enjoying the lake. Yesterday we went on a tour of a WWII submarine. It was very interesting to see how cramped those things are! I can't imagine being at sea for 60 days in one of those. BORING!
We found out that Lucy loves to swim! I thought she would be pretty unsure at first, considering the biggest body of water she's been in so far is her baby bathtub. She loves it though. She was curious about the splashing, but was unable to figure out how to work her hands to make it happen. Maybe the next time we go swimming, she'll be a pro! :)

3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! She has grown so much in such a short time. When she gets the splash thing down pat you will wonder why you taught her.
Are you thinking of a baby pool in your backyard?
Great pictures Mar!!
Sooo cute!! What great pictures!!
I'm glad you were able to get a way for a bit!! :)
♥
Post a Comment