I think this is the longest hiatus I've had from this blog! I've been taking the last week or so off from this site to reflect on why I have this blog, why I post, and why I obsess about every aspect of the layout. Admittedly, I'm super competitive, and had to have my blog be the best blog. I was loosing site of the main goal - to keep family and friends updated on Lucy's life and craziness.
After much deliberation, I'm going to stop posting on this blog, and start writing on our family's blog at http://thewhittemorefamily.blogspot.com. This blog will include Lucy's antics, my crafts, and Jon's travels. Lucy is one year old now, and I think it's time to transition out of the baby blog, and start writing on our family blog.
The new blog will be password protected, so I have an idea of who is looking at our pictures and information. If you would like to keep in touch with us, please let me know, and I will add you to the list!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment