Lucy has taken a strong interest in almost everything we do. Today was just one of those days. She wanted to be a part of everything. After reading several books and playing with every toy she has, I decided to take a mental break for myself and sew a little bit. Of course she wanted to help. If she could figure out how to thread her own needle, I'm sure she would be sewing right along with me!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
my little helper
Lucy has taken a strong interest in almost everything we do. Today was just one of those days. She wanted to be a part of everything. After reading several books and playing with every toy she has, I decided to take a mental break for myself and sew a little bit. Of course she wanted to help. If she could figure out how to thread her own needle, I'm sure she would be sewing right along with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Welcome to the world of parenting...
Your basket looks lovely and I am sure Lucy's assistance has to be stellar!
Post a Comment