Ahhhhh she is so cute! I just keep thinking about how those SAME legs were kicking around in your stomach a few days ago. She must have been one active little belly dweller! hehe <3 the other auntie beth :)
Welcome to our blog! I've been recording our journey from the fifth week of pregnancy. We love new followers, so please take a minute and subscribe to this blog!
5 comments:
OMG - I just keep replaying it and replaying it again and again. How precious. What a sweet little girl. Thanks for sharing! Grandmom
Ahhhhh she is so cute! I just keep thinking about how those SAME legs were kicking around in your stomach a few days ago. She must have been one active little belly dweller! hehe <3 the other auntie beth :)
so cute!!! ;)
♥
Please post more videos Mar. It was great to see Lucy in action! Love you! -Aunt Beth
Too sweet. She is so cute, Mary!! I wish I could hold her!
Post a Comment