Day 2.... and the second visit to the pediatrician's office. HA! Today was our scheduled visit for her first well-check. Everything looked good except her jaundice levels are a tad elevated. They were at a 13 today, and they should be right around 11. We did a blood draw today and have another one tomorrow. She did a great job in the lab. When they poked her heel she barely made a squeek. Hopefully tomorrow will be the same!
We are both getting better at feeding. You would think that something so natural would not be this hard! Breastfeeding is an art as far as I'm concerned. I definately tip my hat to all the women out there that stuck out the first week! Lu and I are determined to do this!!
Jon has been such a great support. There are times when I'm sure I make no sense and act like a total hormonal crazy train.... but he never waivers. Such a GREAT daddy!
Last night's sleep was much better. We probably got about 3 hours collectively. Today she settled in for a nice two hour nap and we were all able to take advantage of it. I never thought I would say that I would feel refreshed after such a short amount of sleep!
Even though the past two days have been kind of rough, it is all worth it whenever I look at her sweet face. She is just too precious for words!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Hi Mary!
It is good to read how things are going with you and Lucy and Jon. The pictures are great! Hang in there --it gets sooooo much easier. Call me if you need me!
~D'Lynn
Post a Comment